Thursday, January 29, 2009

WWW Debut..

Here it is, the end of January and I'm just now getting around to this... but at least I am, right?

One of my New Years resolutions was to be better at keeping in touch with family and friends. I don't have Facebook or Myspace, only VeganWorld (but I seriously doubt you've ever heard of it) and I've never been a bloggist but considering my sister will probably be the only one reading this, I think I'm safe.

The challenge with having a blog, to me, is simply having something to say. I don't have kids, I'm not a writer and I'm pretty much the only person that laughs at my jokes. Oh well.. at least I'll have something to look back on and make fun of myself for one day and it'll give my sister something to do when she is bored at work.

My mother just got into town, she is taking me in for surgery tomorrow. I'm ready for my drugs now, PLEASE!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, you're such a little blogista! I can't wait to hear about the La Fuente familia adventures. I'm sure JJ is doing something crazy right now so go document...

    ReplyDelete